Thursday, September 23, 2010

my activities after bicentenario



I had a very good time last weekend; I ate, danced and shared with my family and my boyfriend’s family.
After this long weekend I discover that I have many tests, it’s horrible because I think that I enjoy last weekend but I do not rest. For this reason I will not visit places because I prefer study very much and I think to rest too. I have five tests including English. But if my cousin invite me for a party I will go for I relax.
I will thought to visit to my boyfriend. He lives in Viña del Mar, but I can’t go.
But the weekend after the next I want to go San Carlos de Apoquindo stadium because my boyfriend comes to Santiago and he loves football and wanderers. The next game plays Catolica v/s wanderers. I want that to lose wanderers. I don’t recommend going, really I hate football.
Another place that I want to visit is Ines de Suarez park, this is a place that I recommend for visit because is very beautiful and quiet. You want to run, to rest, to enjoy of the nature, to read, etc. But if you want to go out for a meal for continue to gain weight after 18 I recommend Fuente Suiza Restaurant, the food is very very delicious, but the only problem is that this food is very fattening. I want to go when my boyfriend comes to Santiago.
Greetings!
Good bye classmates!

3 comments:

  1. hiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!

    FUENTE SUIZA!!!! seems a good idea, you talk me about it yestarday, do you remember? I think i'll go someday =D

    take care!!

    See u tomorrow!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anto!
    I agrre with you, I'm going to study this weekend, but I think a "empanada" of Fuente Suiza is not a bad idea.
    bye!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Anto!
    I like your activities after bicentenary, but don´t like so much that sport.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete