Thursday, September 2, 2010

A country I’d like to visit


Today I will talk about a country I’d like to visit.
In general, I like travelling. I visited Rio de Janeiro, Buzios, Mar del Plata, Buenos Aires, San Martín de Los Andes, Villa La Angostura and many other places in Argentina.
I‘d like to visit Cuba and Italy. The first country I think that it has an interesting culture, but I don’t like to live in that place. I’d like to visit it with my boyfriend but another good option is I travel with my friends. It sounds great! But the problem about this it’s that we don’t have any money to go. It’ s very expensive for me!
I know that finally I’d visit this country with my mother.
In relation to Italy, my great grandfather was Italian, for this reason I’d like to visit it with my mother. Italy is a beautiful country, its architecture and art is amazing. And another important thing for me is food. The food in that place is very delicious, I like pizzas, pasta such as ravioli, spaghetti, noodles, but I know that if I travel to Italy, I will eat very much and I wouldn’t like to put on weight.
I hope to visit more places. I think that travelling is a very good option for you to know different culture.
Bye!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Anto: I think both countries (Italy and CUba) are beautiful and each has something special...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Anto!
    I agree with you, I'd like to visit Italy, especially for its history and its food, also I would raise a lot of weight!
    I see you, bye

    ReplyDelete
  3. Save money, some day you'll be able to afford it!!

    ReplyDelete