Saturday, October 16, 2010

My best party


Actually I love to go out to dance or have some drinks with my friends, for me, these situations are the most exciting things of my life.
I would never forget the last four New Year’s Parties but most of all, the one before the last. I went with my cousin and two friends to a party called Elevate located in Huechuraba. I went by car and I promised not to drink a single beer but that was unlikely. The truth is that once there we saw the Free Bar and decided to have some Vodka and Rum plus my little resistance to alcohol I got drunk with a huge stomach ache.
At the party I met a lot of acquaintances there was live band performances and 3 floors with different kind of music; pachanga, reggaeton and electronic. We lost a friend during the party but the most amusing thing of all night was to saw a friend of mine making out with the boy next to me meanwhile I was drunk and feeling really bad. Even it was a little uncomfortable I had a very good time but I didn’t met anyone interesting. Well, my friend and his boy where couple since that day.
Later that night we found my other friend and went home, obviously I didn’t drive.
The truth must be told, I can’t write about all thing happened that night, there are thing that must be omitted hahaha.
Also I met my ex-boyfriend that night; in this party anything is possible.
Best Regards
Bye

2 comments:

  1. =O!

    My goshhhhhhh!!! sounds a little bit grievous ><

    I agree with you, there are things that can't be told... xD But I must say "the silence offers"... XD

    See U =D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello : I imagine your friend drunk and lost in the crowd ... that good in the end they found

    Jajajaj

    ReplyDelete